Commercial Rooftop: A Roof First Approach
Benefits of a Rooftop Solar Application:
- We begin with including the roof weatherproofing in the design because it is economically pointless to install a Photovoltaic investment on an out of warranty or aging rooftop.
- Fluid Applied Roofing systems can be used to insure all roof penetrations are flashed water tight and warranted for the life of the investment.
- RCS utilizes reflective roofing technology to enhance PV cell energy production where appropriate to achieve the most efficient project energy production rates.
- We design and deliver the most energy production per square foot of roof at the lowest Levelized Cost Of Energy.
- Each photovoltaic roof system is custom designed to maximize efficiency and minimize cost.
- PV Racking is designed to be attached, when required, improving system life longevity, and engineered to meet up to 165 mph wind zone criteria.
- DC to AC inversion is typically designed in a distributed manner to decrease DC line losses and improve overall system production of AC power.
- RCS will turn your current roof maintenance costs into a Revenue providing Renewable Investment.