Last Updated: July 8th, 2020 at 3:15 pm
Read Time: 2 Minutes
If you’ve been on our website or social media channels in recent days prior to Friday, you probably took notice of our logo, which included an image of a solar panel in blue and the words ‘POWERHOME SOLAR’ in orange, green and blue. That all changed late Friday afternoon as we rolled out a new logo, one that is simplified yet more sophisticated. Roll credits, please!
Here at POWERHOME, we are constantly evolving to provide the best service possible. So it seems fair that our logo evolves with us. That’s why we’re so excited to show off our new look! Our colors may have changed, but our commitment to customers has not!
Posted by POWER HOME SOLAR on Friday, December 6, 2019
While our logo has changed, the level of service and commitment POWERHOME has for its customers remains unchanged. We are just as intent on providing solar energy systems and energy efficiency products to as many customers as possible in our nine-state footprint. We have been on a significant growth trajectory since 2017, which is a big reason why POWERHOME won as many awards for its work as we did in 2019. Take a look at all of the accolades — we won’t mind if you need to rest in the midst of reading them, because that list is long!
2019 POWERHOME Awards
- No. 100 on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- No. 6 residential rooftop solar provider in the U.S. (Solar Power World)
- No. 5 on Charlotte Business Journal Fast 50 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the Charlotte region
- Winner of 4 Best in Biz Awards, including for Company of the Year in the Northeast U.S. category
- Named one of the Charlotte Observer’s Top Workplaces for 2019
- Winner of 9 Globee Awards (6 gold), including Company of the Year in the Energy & Utilities and U.S. categories
- Winner of 2 gold BIG Awards for Business, including Company of the Year in the Energy category
- Winner of 2 bronze Stevie Awards
- Named one of Michigan’s Economic Bright Spots (Corp! Magazine)
- Jayson Waller named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 Southeast Award winner
- Jayson Waller named 1 of 5 Champions of the New Economy (DBusiness Magazine)
So while the new logo is in and the old is out, know that POWERHOME’s fleet of vehicles will get their own facelift in the coming weeks. So if you see our lime green cars and installation vans on the road (or in your driveway!), know that change is on the way there too. We also will be rolling out our new logo with our professional sports team partners on a similar timeline.
If you see the excitement and value in adding solar at your home with POWERHOME’s help, we encourage you to call 800-765-2715 to see if solar is right for you. Qualified homeowners can take advantage of our $0 down, 100% financing plan. Come join the movement, and let the sunshine in at your home!