Solar panel benefits: A 21-article guide to going solar at your home
Power Home Solar routinely writes and shares content about the benefits of homeowners using solar energy to power their homes. We also believe in the power of one-stop shopping, so if you’re in the process of thinking about getting solar panels on your home, we’re providing you with links to our most relevant content that may help you decide whether solar is right for you.
We’re presenting this in the most logical order, so you could read the following articles from start to finish. But, if you’re the type that likes to jump around on topics, you can do that too. Enjoy this catch-all post, and be sure to bookmark it for future reference or to share with family and friends.
Is solar energy right for me? Answering the most fundamental questions about solar panels:
- What’s the average cost for an installation of a solar panel system?
- How many solar panels will I need for my home?
- How much solar power is produced on cloudy days?
- How durable are solar panels? Yes, they can withstand hail
- Solar for dummies: Homeowners’ glossary of common industry terms
- 10 biggest benefits to going solar at your home
OK, you have me interested. I want to know more details!
- Why Power Home Solar uses solar panels manufactured in the U.S.
- Can I go ‘off the grid’ with my solar panel system?
- How can solar power spin your meter backwards?
- What’s the cost to maintain solar panels? You’ll love the answer
- Power Home’s energy efficiency package a key part of solar panel installation
- Solar energy tax credits could save you thousands on your system
Seems like a pretty great deal! But how does Power Home work with its customers?
- Power Home Solar’s process in easy-to-digest 5-minute cartoon
- Seeing is believing – Power Home Solar customer reviews, installations on Instagram
- How does Power Home Solar work with my HOA?
Once I get my panels, what can I expect?
- Solar panel installation: Explaining all the devices mounted on the side of your home
- How to read the digital display of your SolarEdge inverter
- Want to track energy production of your solar panels? There’s an app for that
- How solar panels can be installed without wiring being seen on your roof
- Does my property value rise when installing solar panels?
- What happens when I sell my home that has solar panels?
We hope that these articles provide what you need to know to consider going solar. With our innovative solar program, homeowners can go solar for $0 up-front cost, save money on their electric bills, and generate their own clean energy. The solar panels installed on your home are American made and come with a 25-year warranty, with many panels expected to last well beyond that.
Please feel free to fill out the form below or contact Power Home Solar at 800-765-2715, and one of our solar representatives will help you determine whether your home qualifies for this program.